- TECHNOLOGY: SkyTec™ Glass Lens, Polarized glare prevention with 100% UVA/UVB protection, Vector™ Anti-Reflective backside coating, Blue Wave™ HEV Blue Light Management lens
- HOW TO FIND YOUR SUNGLASS SIZE: Looking in a mirror, hold a ruler horizontally across your face. Measure in inches the distance between your left and right temples. 52mm = 5”, 55mm = 5.25”, 58mm = 5.75” Measuring above 58mm? Check out their Archer which is perfect for large or wide heads.
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying the Randolph USA Bright Chrome Classic Aviator Sunglasses
Thank you for buying American.
Buy at one of theses fine stores
Randolph Aviator Sunglasses
Their iconic original Aviators are handcrafted to the highest standards. Worn by the US military for 40+ years.
- Built to the highest Military standards.
- 23k Gold & other premium finishes
- Double baked for durability & scratch resistance.
- Limited lifetime coverage on all frames.
- 100% UVA/UVB ray protection.
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps.
- Signature Bayonet Temples.
- Military-issued since 1978.
- Self-adjusting cushioned nose pads.
- Full coverage lenses.
Crafted with Lens Technology designed for Aviation, worn by Commercial & Airline Pilots worldwide.