About The Product
- CLASSIC FLIP FLOP FOR MEN: The Okabashi Surf Men’s Flip Flop is a favorite for everyday comfort. This sandal is non-slip, flexible, washable and supportive, making it a great post workout, recovery shoe as well as for everyday wear.
- PROVIDE PREMIUM ARCH SUPPORT: Their signature footbed helps relieve plantar fascitis pain by supporting and cushioning your feet properly. Superior arch support promotes proper alignment of the feet and spine and minimizes strain on the knees, hips, and back.
- NO MORE SORE FEET: Their deep heel cups properly align the spine and protect the heel bone, helping to relieve pain from plantar fasciitis. The contoured heel cup also reduces side-to-side movement when walking to provide stability and cushion.
- Made in USA, Microplast ,Rubber sole
- SANDALS YOU CAN WEAR ALL DAY: Based on the principles of reflexology, massaging beads are strategically placed across the footbed of each shoe to stimulate different areas of the sole to promote better circulation.
- MADE FROM BIO-BASED MATERIAL: Okabashi shoes are molded from a proprietary, recyclable material. It is also BPA, latex, and phthalate free, and is made in the USA for a lower carbon footprint. Each sandal is machine-washable, water-resistant, and vegan.
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying American products and in this case the Okabashi Men’s Surf Flip Flops.
Thank you for buying American.
Buy at one of theses fine stores
FEEL THE COMFORT
- Every Okabashi shoe is carefully designed with foot therapy in mind. Their designers understand the structure of the foot, how it moves and the impact it can have on other parts of the body.
- That’s why comfort and support are the foundation of every Okabashi shoe.
- Podiatrists and chiropractors throughout the country recommend their products as a supportive alternative to traditional footwear, and customers have found relief from a wide range of foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, arthritis and diabetic foot pain.