About this item
- FOOD GRADE – This butcher block conditioner is lab tested to ensure that it meets food safety standards, and is also colorless, odorless, tasteless, and gluten free.
- PROTECTION – Use this mineral oil for cutting board restoration and protection to prevent cracking and drying. It also magically restores your knives, kitchen appliances, and more!
- EASY APPLICATION – This butcher block oil has a push-applicator cap and squeeze-bottle design that makes maintenance a breeze. Apply generously with a rag or by hand and let sit for 4 hours.
- TREATMENT – A single bottle of mineral oil for wood cutting boards can last for years! A Thirteen Chefs 1oz oil treatment every 3 months is all you need for a cutting board up to 18″.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our 100% pure food grade mineral oil for cutting board cleaning undergoes regular safety testing and is bottled in FDA compliant facilities in the United States
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying American products and in this case the Thirteen Chefs Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards.
Thank you for buying American.
Buy at one of theses fine stores
From the brand
Protects and Maintains Cutting Boards
Looking for the ideal cutting board oil? Look no further, as their mineral oil is the #1 recommended product to maintain wood cutting boards.
- -Mineral oil will not spoil
- -Hydrates and prevents wood from warping
- -Restores old cutting boards
- -Works on ALL types of wood
- -Food safe mineral oil
Magically Clean Up Your Kitchen Ware
Their food grade mineral oil restores and revitalizes your kitchenware. Use it on all of your tools, from bamboo cutting boards, wooden kitchen utensils & salad bowls, and more.
- -Rehydrate your wooden kitchen tools that have naturally dried out over time.
- -Prevent fading and fraying of wood fibers on utensils, boards and more.
Rejuvenates Wood, Marble and Stainless Steel Countertops
Did you know that most countertop maintenance products contain mineral oil? Be inspired by experts in food service who have been using mineral oil for many years.
- -Revitalizes wood countertops, butcher blocks and unvarnished table tops
- -Treats and maintains soapstone, marble, granite and slate
- -Polishes and protect stainless steel surfaces and utensils