About The Product
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and International travel, and emergency preparedness
- High-performance 0.1 Micron absolute inline filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces; 100% of MINI units individually tested three times to performance standards by Sawyer
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria (salmonella, cholera, and E. coli); removes 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium); also removes 100% of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; Includes one Sawyer MINI filter, 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger
Buy at one of theses fine stores
Superior Filtration, Maximum Versatility
- Sawyer’s lightest and most versatile personal water filtration system, the conveniently compact, award-winning**, high-performance Sawyer MINI Water Filter is perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottled water cannot be trusted.
The versatile MINI attaches to the included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, and hydration packs — and you can drink directly from a water source with the included drinking straw.
- Removes 99.99999%* of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli
- Removes 99.9999%* of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Removes 100% of microplastics
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons
- * Independent testing by Laboratory Hydreion, LLC.; Microbiological Report S05-03
- † Independent testing by certified authorities Aquadiagnostics Laboratories and Envirotek Laboratories (S1 – 2512B-12512C; S3 – 12514-12514A), 2017
- ** Wirecutter; September 2021 Best Water Filter “The Best Gear for Your Bug-Out Bag”
Ready for the Backcountry
The ultra-light, easily packable Sawyer MINI water filter fits in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2 ounces — making it ideal for ultralight backpacking and camping, as well as emergency preparedness.
Each MINI comes with a durable, collapsible 16-ounce reusable squeeze pouch that rolls up when empty, so it won’t take up space in your pack.
Filtered Water Anywhere
The reusable 0.1 absolute micron MINI water filter produces clean water from freshwater lakes, rivers, and streams, as well as faucets in your home or hotel room while traveling (domestic and international).
The MINI also comes with a straw that enables you to drink filtered water directly from a water source.
To start filtering water, simply fill the squeeze pouch with water from your water source, then attach the MINI filter onto the pouch and start drinking right from the MINI or squeeze into a water bottle to share with others.
The MINI also attaches onto water or soda bottles with a standard threaded top, and you can attach inline on a hydration pack to filter water from a bladder (sold separately).
Sawyer’s International Mission
Sawyer believes everyone deserves access to clean water — from hikers in the backcountry to indigenous people groups in the remotest corners of the world.
For over 10 years, Sawyer has been working with a variety of charities and churches who are on a mission to make a long-lasting impact in the lives of those around the world without access to clean drinking water.
Hollow Fiber Membrane
Sawyer’s water filters are comprised of tiny hollow fiber membranes that allow water to enter into their core through tiny micro-pores.
Thicker fiber walls combined with a smaller inner diameter make Sawyer fibers 75% stronger* than typical hollow fiber membranes, giving you a fast flow and enabling the filter to be continually backwashed forcefully to restore up to 98% of the original flow rate.
* Clean Water Institute of Calvin University; July, 2018
0.1 Absolute Micron Filtering
Each Sawyer water filter features 0.1 micron absolute filtration, meaning there is no pore size larger than 0.1 micron in size.
This makes it nearly impossible for microplastics, harmful bacteria, protozoa, or cysts like E. coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerae, and Salmonella typhi (which cause Cholera and Typhoid) to pass through.