About The Product
- LOCK MODE: The light is initially set to flash rapidly when power button is pressed – THIS IS NORMAL. This lock mode feature disables the light for safe transport or storage. To use normally, simply press the power button for 6 seconds, let go when light stops flashing, and now it’s ready to use.
- INCREDIBLY POWERFUL 1, 100 lumen USB rechargeable bicycle light with a long range and extra wide beam in a sleek and compact design. For road and mountain use.
- 9 LIGHTING MODES: (Night Use: Boost – High – Medium – Low – SteadyPulse) Walking mode for use also as a flashlight (Day Use: DayLightningFlash – Triple Flash – Zoom)
- EXCLUSIVE STEADYPULSE mode alerts motorists with attention grabbing light pulses while its overlapping steady beam constantly lights your way at night. DAYLIGHTNING FLASH bursts lightning-like flashes to make you stand out on busy roads in broad daylight
- BUILT TO ENDURE RUGGED CONDITIONS with durable & water resistant body and hard handlebar mount, all in a compact size & weighing only 150 grams. Convenient with fast USB recharging, Light Activation Lock for transport, & low battery indicator
- DESIGNED, ENGINEERED, AND ASSEMBLED IN THE USA since 1991. Cygolite is the proven American bicycle light brand with exclusive designs and innovations crafted into quality products that are on the leading edge of safety
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying American products and in this case the Cygolite Metro Pro Bike Light.
Thank you for buying American.
Buy at one of theses fine stores
Leading the way since 1991.
When you ride with a Cygolite, you’re not just getting a bike light. You’re getting a light from a company that’s been committed to designing and manufacturing bicycle lights on the leading edge of safety since its founding in 1991.
It’s no wonder that so many of Cygolite’s innovations have been adapted into other lights, and why Cygolite consistently has been a leading choice among cyclists.
Every light is meticulously designed and engineered from the ground up and assembled with precision in Orange County, California, USA.