About The Product
- YOU’RE JUST ONE FLUSH AWAY FROM A HEALTHY SEPTIC SYSTEM! Their monthly easy flush dissolving packets are specially formulated to help break down waste and maintain a properly functioning septic system. This is the easiest and most efficient way to prevent expensive septic tank backups and drain field repairs. Just flush one packet down your toilet each month!
- SCIENTIFICALLY SELECTED BACTERIA CULTURES. Each packet contains billions of active bacteria cultures that are scientifically selected to produce, activate, and recharge the enzymes needed to reduce solids and decompose the different types of waste found in both the sludge layer and scum layer of your septic tank, and even out into the leach field.
- ALL NATURAL, ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, & MADE IN THE USA. Each flushable septic treatment packet is all natural, with no chemical additives. They’re safe for all home plumbing lines, any black water system or cesspool, and both aerobic and anaerobic septic systems, so flush each packet down your toilet with absolute confidence!
- ELIMINATES ODOR, AND GREAT FOR YOUR RV AND BOAT TOO. Not only is this the best way to maintain a healthy residential septic system, but their concentrated formula dissolvable enzyme pouches are also ideal for use in marine holding tanks and camper toilets too! And because of the advanced digestion rate of odor causing bio organic wastes, they aid in controlling and getting rid of bad smells too. Your nose will thank you!
- PREVENTS EXPENSIVE SEPTIC BACKUPS AND REPAIRS. A small investment in their septic tank treatments help to prevent clogs and bulky buildup that causes septic overflow. The billions of bacteria in each packet digest solid waste, converting it to liquid, preventing costly repairs and frequent pumping.
Buy at one of theses fine stores
The most effective natural enzymatic treatment for your septic tank.
A once a month treatment that’s tough on sludge, keeps odors in check, and helps prevent costly repairs. Just drop it in one toilet anywhere in the house, and get lasting protection. Cabin Obsession septic tank treatments work great for your home, camper, or even organic garden composting.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What chemicals are in this product?
A: Their treatment packets are 100% natural with billions of scientifically selected bacteria cultures that produce enzymes to break down solid waste. There are no harmful chemicals!
Q: How many packs should I use?
A: 1 per month is plenty for most homes. If your tank is more than 1000 gallons or your home is 4+ bdrms, they recommend 2 a month.
Q: Will this help keep my plumbing lines clean?
A: Yes, their treatment packs not only keep proactive bacteria and enzymes working to break down solids in your septic tank, but also help clean the lines leading to the tank & in the drain field beyond.
Q: We’ve always been on city sewer but now own a country home. Do we need to add septic treatment?
A: Normal septic tank maintenance requires routine pumpings every 3-5 years, however it’s easy to accumulate excess solid waste a lot sooner. Using things like antibacterial soaps, harsh detergents, or even fabric softener can kill beneficial bacteria needed to break down solids. Therefore it’s best to use a monthly bacteria additive to ensure the enzyme producing bacteria are alive and active.
Q: Does it work for RV campers?
A: Absolutely! Their treatment packs provide billions of bacteria to break down solids, speed up anaerobic digestion, & reduce odor in any holding tank. Just drop it in your RV toilet, portalet, or marine head, & let our bacteria do the work!