About The Product
- 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 – The Original Stabilizer orthotic was designed to promote relief from plantar fasciitis, heel, forefoot, joint, and lower back pain. This is achieved by providing support to all 4 arches within the foot, aligning the body from the feet up and improving posture. Avoid surgery, shots or medications, benefit from an effective healing process for a fraction of the cost and do it Naturally.
- 𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗘𝗥 – Natural Foot Orthotics Original Stabilizer is their star insole that has helped 1,000s gain relief from their foot ailments. Its stiffer material provides a more aggressive arch support for people with high arches who are serious about relieving their pain. They also offer less aggressive options to those that are looking to ease into their relief, Natural foot’s Intermediate and Slim Stabilizers available on our store.
- 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗗 – Their Orthotics are unique in the fact that they are actually reshaping the foot by helping to align all 26 bones and reestablishing all 4 arches of each foot. Be patient as your body goes through these changes. This process may take up to 2 to 3 weeks for the break in period. Day 1 – No more than 1 hour, Day 2 – 2 Hours, Day 3 – 3 hours, and add an hour each day until you can wear them comfortably all day.
- 𝗣𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗗 – Don’t take their word for it, here’s what experts are saying. Dr. Kenneth Rehm “I have been using this incredibly effective stabilizer orthotic device in my practice for over 20 years.”
- 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊, 𝐑𝐔𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 – Relive the days of effortless walking and standing with premium orthotics that provide support and stability, distributing weight evenly across the feet, preventing collapsing, pressure points, stress and rubbing! They also feature a deep heel cup to control the motion of the heel. Wear these in your running shoes, boots, and casual lase up dress shoes!
- 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 – Their Original Stabilizer shoe inserts are available for men and women in a variety of shoe sizes to maximize comfort; no general size or trimming length to fit. Includes easy-to-follow break in instructions for customizing your orthopedic sole to your body’s needs for a lifetime.
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying American products and in this case the Natural Foot Orthotics Arch Support Insole for High Arches.
Thank you for buying American.
Buy at one of theses fine stores
A bony bump that forms on the joint at the base of your big toe. This causes the tip of your big toe to get pulled toward the smaller toes and forces the joint at the base of your big toe to stick out. Wearing tight, narrow shoes might cause bunions or make them worse. Orthotics with metatarsal support can help bring the toes to their natural state.
A foot deformity that occurs due to an imbalance in the muscles, tendons, or ligaments that normally hold the toe straight. Usually occur in your second, third, and fourth toes. Relieving the pain and pressure of hammertoe may involve changing your footwear and wearing orthotic shoe inserts with metatarsal support.
Supination and pronation
A common cause of lack of stability. Ideally, your weight should be balanced on your feet as you move. Your feet shouldn’t lean in (pronation) or out (supination). This may be because your arch is too high, or your leg lengths aren’t even. But it can also result from injury, overuse, or walking or standing on hard surfaces. Podiatrists recommend orthotics to help reshape the arches in the foot.