Bring the quality of professionally steamed clothes into your home with this Jiffy J 2000 garment steamer. With a five-foot flexible hose and easy-roll wheel casters, you have the freedom to move around easily. The large 0.75-gallon water reservoir allows you to steam for up to an hour and a half before a refill is needed, and the steamer heats up in one minute, perfect for any last-minute touch-ups.
The Jiffy J 2000 garment steamer offers a variety of applications including removing wrinkles in clothing, removing wallpaper, steaming bedding and table linens. This steamer has a unique high-impact plastic housing for durability and wheels that swivel for mobility.
With a durable construction consisting of brass, copper, plastic and metal, you can rest assured this steamer is capable of performing for many years. Whether you use this steamer at home or commercially, your satisfaction is guaranteed with the three-year manufacturers warranty.
- Brand name is Jiffy J
- Includes a 5′ flexible hose, plastic steam head and handle and easy-roll casters for mobility
- Made from brass, copper, plastic and metal for durability
- Convenient on/off switch heats up in one minute and has a no-drip check valve system
- Includes one gray steamer, model number 1221
- Uses 1300 watts
- Able to hold 0.75 gallons in the water reservoir to reduce the frequency of refills
- Measures 64″H x 15″W x 10″D
- Allows up to 1.5 hours of steaming time for convenience
- Ideal for home or commercial use
|Beige or Pink
Buy with confidence on Amazon
An American Company
Since 1940, Jiffy has evolved into the world’s oldest and largest steam technology manufacturer, inventing the steamer and the steaming process.
World-renowned in more than 53 foreign markets and backed by more than 1,000 global dealers, the dozens of Jiffy models can be found almost everywhere-from the commercial clothing trade, to residential markets and in various specialty industries.