About The Product
- ONLY REAL WHOLE MEAT HERE – They proudly give your dog delicious and healthy whole meat – never any of that rendered “meat meal,” like “chicken meal” or “fish meal”
- CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLY SOURCED, MADE IN THE USA – As much as it is healthy, their dog food is also humane; Halo says “NO” to factory farming, sources our high-quality fish from Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Certified sustainable fisheries, and uses non-GMO fruits and vegetables All Halo products are made in the USA, with quality ingredients sourced from US farms and around the world
- HIGHLY DIGESTIBLE WITH HEALTHY GRAINS – Their healthy and holistic dry dog food is highly digestible since there are no rendered meat meals, artificial ingredients, or preservatives. They also use healthy, wholesome grains as a source of energy, fiber, and for digestive health
- DESIGNED FOR ADULT DOGS – Give your pet the nourishment they need with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, plus whole meat to help adult dogs maintain their strength and energy level
- CRUNCHY AND TASTY – Only premium ingredients to see here. Their delightfully tasty salmon and whitefish recipe has a crunchy texture with a taste that dogs love Even picky eaters can’t help but dig in
Buy at one of theses fine stores
Premium ingredients and sustainable practices come together in Halo Natural Dry Dog Food. Their natural dog food is a holistic blend of nutritious whole meat, (that’s right, WHOLE MEAT), with non-GMO fruits and veggies plus the essential vitamins and minerals that your dog needs to look and feel their best. Free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, our wholesome dry dog food is also highly digestible – letting your furry friend retain and use more of their food’s nutrients. Their aim isn’t just healthy dog food but also humane practices. You can be confident every time you buy Halo dog food, as they steer clear of factory farms, utilize non-GMO fruits and vegetables, and support sustainability through responsible ingredient sourcing. Please refer to the feeding recommendations listed on the packaging.