MyShoeCovers Fracture Boot Covers are designed and manufactured to fit over Walking Braces, CAM Walkers, Walking Boots, Night Splints, Surgical and Orthopedic shoes and boots. The goal is to provide a simple quality product that will be useful throughout your recovery process.
The sole of the fracture walking boot cover is made of a special rubberized fabric coated with tiny rounded bumps in a linear pattern for
strong grip so you can feel safe and secure. The upper cover is made of high quality thick fabric coated with polyurethane making
it water-resistant (not waterproof and should not be used to protect cast during a shower or a bath).
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying American products and in this case, the MyShoeCovers Fracture Boot Covers.
Thank you for buying American.
Buy the MyShoeCovers Fracture Boot Covers at one of theses fine stores
- – Cover your walking boot and keep your home clean from dirt and bacteria.
- – Use it with your night splint or walking boot to keep your bed linens clean.
- – Keep some of the boot hook and loop from grabbing your sheets and blankets.
- – Protect your floor from markings that might be left from your boot sole.
- – Keep your toes warm and dry during light rain.
- – Use it for projects in the garden or trips to the beach.
- – Reusable and Machine Washable.
- – Non-Slip sole and Water-Resistant upper.
- – Elastic top for easy on and off.
- – Indoor/Outdoor use.