About The Product
- Duke Cannon Men’s Bar Soap, 10oz (4 Bars) Sampler Gift Set Includes: Campfire – warm, slightly smoky scent of burning hickory, Fresh Cut Pine – invigorating scent of fresh split pine wood, Leaf & Leather – rich scent of fresh tobacco leaf and old leather, Midnight Swim – fresh, modern intersection of pure water and clean air
- The Great American Frontier Line scents are inspired by the best that nature has to offer. A place where stories are told without emojis and memories are made without selfies. They’re talking about the Great Outdoors, and this place smells f’ing great.
- Not for Clowns: their Big Ass Brick of Soap weighs in at a whopping 10 ounces, roughly 2-3 times the size of other dainty, bath soap bars. They do not include any synthetic dyes or animal derived ingredients in their fragrances. America’s best dudes deserve only the best ingredients. Paraben-free. Sulfate-free, Phthlate-free
- Top Quality Wash: Duke Cannon designs soap bars to meet the high standards of hard-working men who want to get clean and smell good without using overly perfumed shower gels or body washes. Triple-milled for superior quality.
- Made in the USA | A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U.S. Veterans | Cruelty-Free. Their products are never tested on animals, just bad interns
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying American products and in this case the Duke Cannon Supply Co. The Frontier 40 Soap for Men.
Thank you for buying American.
Buy at one of theses fine stores
Also Available from Duke Cannon
Hard-working men don’t have time to screw around with messy sprays that leave them smelling like they were attacked by the perfume lady at the mall. They need a fool-proof way to smell good on the go.
These concentrated cologne balms melt at your fingertips for precision scent application.
Their traveling tin is perfect for leather briefcases, gym bags, or desk drawers.
Inspired by Soldiers
The rectangular “brick” shape and large size of Duke Cannon’s Big Brick of Soap was inspired by the product issued to G.I.’s during the Korean War. Today they continue to gain inspiration from the soldiers serving our country by partnering with active-duty military stationed at Camp Ripley in the home state of Minnesota as well as those currently deployed abroad to test their products in some of the world’s harshest environments.
Made in the USA
Duke Cannon’s purpose is simple: to make superior-quality grooming goods that meet the high standards of hardworking men, and they’re made in a little place called the United States of America.
They repair the hands of carpenters. They protect the faces of soldiers. They keep firemen cool and dry where it counts. They provide high quality goods with a functional point of difference that help you feel, smell, and look better.