Today we are talking about the top rated juicer machine the Champion G5-PG-710 Commercial Juicer (now called Champion 2000 Commercial Juicer) – a heavy duty commercial grade masticating juice extractor. The combination of a 650-watt one-third horsepower GE motor with tempered stainless steel cutting blades results in a powerful juicer that definitely gets the job done. It can easily juice your favorite fruit and veg, and it is highly versatile and can make nut butters, salsa, pureed foods, and delicious sorbets.
Another great feature is the parts of this juicer are made entirely of stainless steel and high-grade polymers, making it extremely sturdy and BPA free. It is also reasonably heavy, weighing in at 24 lbs. This is a machine made for serious juicers who intend to use it frequently or for those of you who are planning to setup your own juice bar.
Another great feature of this top rated juicer machine is the added winding capacity, which increases its starting torque and this in turn allows the motor to run at a cooler temperature.
- This model comes in two colors, either black or white
- Commercial grade juicer that can be used for business purposes without voiding the warranty
- BPA free parts made of food grade nylon and surgical grade stainless steel
- Juice produced from a masticating juicer lasts longer and is higher in quality due to lower oxidation
- Higher juice yield than centrifugal juicers
- This top rated juicer machine can juice a wide variety of produce
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing which can be very helpful when preparing a detox plan
- Optional attachments for homogenizing and milling grains
- Can juice faster than standard slow juicers
Tips For Cleaning This Top Rated Juicer Machine
You should clean the juicer as soon as you have finished using it. It is easy to clean, but the procedure is slightly different than with some of the other juicers on the market. Instead of using hot water, wash the parts in cold, soapy water.
Buy with confidence on Amazon