About The Product
- A fresh take on food storage; uniquely designed reusable beeswax food wraps that eliminate single use plastic and keep food fresh; from prepping meals and storing leftovers in the kitchen to packing lunches and snacks on the go, Bee’s Wrap has you covered; an easy, yet thoughtful gift for holidays, housewarmings, dinner parties and potlucks
- Plastic free and silicone free; because good food deserves good care
- A size for every occasion; Use your small wrap (7 inch x 8 inch) to store half a lemon or avocado, the end of a cucumber, a handful of cherries; medium (10 inch x11 inch) is great for cheese, baked goods, half a cabbage or grapefruit, covering a Mason jar or small bowl and packing snacks; large (13 inch x14 inch) is ideal for covering a bowl or pie dish and wrapping big bunches of produce like leafy greens, asparagus and carrots
- Made in the USA with certified organic cotton, responsibly sourced beeswax, certified organic plant oils, and tree resin; this combination creates a durable, yet pliable plastic wrap alternative that can be used again and again
- Wrap Care 101; use the warmth of your hand to create a seal around food, bowls and pans; Bee’s Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a breathable seal; rinse your beeswax wrap in cool water with mild soap, then air dry; reuse your Bee’s Wrap for up to a year with regular use and proper care
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying American products and in this case the Bee’s Wrap .