About The Product
- Quality and Construction: Surgical Grade Stainless Steel. Multi Core for rapid, and even, heat distribution. 360 Cookware is thicker than most cookware brands on the market: 110 Gauge. Their Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Cooking surface gives you a healthy alternative to coated nonstick frying pans or any aluminum pots and pans set.
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees F. Ergonomic handles for easier and better control. Works on every type of stove: gas, electric, smooth top, glass top and induction cooktop.
- Waterless Cookware Capable: A century old technology. The construction of their pans with lids create a vapor seal, which allows you to heat your food from every angle (360 degrees). Cooks food faster at lower temperatures, while keeping the nutrients and natural flavor intact. An added benefit of their cookware.
- Lifetime Warranty, Heirloom Quality: Buy 360 pots and pans once and keep them forever. Why pay more over the years by buying cookware you continuously have to replace? Buy 360 Cookware one time. 360 will be in your family for generations to come.
- 360 Cookware is manufactured in West Bend, Wisconsin. Recognized by the EPA; their manufacturing process includes no harsh chemicals but instead uses a dry sanding process to produce a smoother finish, which results in easier clean-up and a nicer final product.
If you are not sure of the importance of buying products made in the USA, please visit our main site where we make a very compelling case on the virtues of buying American products and in this case the 360 Stock Pot 4 Quart.
Thank you for buying American.
Buy at one of theses fine stores
360 Cookware is professional grade quality cookware that will last a lifetime. They’re Handcrafted in the USA in West Bend, Wisconsin and recognized by the EPA for not using any harsh chemicals but instead uses a dry sanding process to produce a smoother finish, which results in easier clean-up and a nicer final product on all 360 Cookware and Bakeware. With a family history of selling and/or manufacturing quality cookware over the past 50 years, they created 360 with the most important qualities in mind. Same thickness from the center of the pan to the rim, with a .110 gauge. T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel for all cooking surfaces. Oven and broiler safe up to 500 degrees. Induction cookware.
Our 4 Quart With Lid
Diameter Rim to Rim: 8.5″ Weight: 6lbs
Compatible On All Stoves. Induction Cookware.
360 Cookware is made of three primary metals. The inside layer (what primarily touches your food) is T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and the range is 18/8 to 18/10. “Range” (18/8 and 18/10) refers to the percentage amount of chromium and nickel in the metal. In this case, it’s 18% chromium and 8% to 10% nickel. The outside layer (what touches the heat) is T-400 Series Stainless Steel which has a lower nickel content and high carbon steel content to interact on induction cooktops. These two layers of stainless steel surround a layer of aluminum, which ensures superior heat conduction.
360 Is An Investment That Will Last For Generations To Come.
360 stainless steel cookware is made with the highest quality stainless steel, so it is built to last. They’re customer focused – their goal is to ensure each customer receives quality service and gets the most from their cookware. Each customer becomes a part of our family and receives a lifetime of quality care.
An Additional Benefit To Their Cookware
360 Cookware is unlike any cookware you’ve ever experienced. Waterless Cookware has been around for over 100 years. This energy efficient cooking system moves beyond traditional cooking and captures the magic of Vapor Technology to heat your food faster, at lower temperatures and without added fat or excess water. All of their cookware with lids are specially designed to create a Vapor Seal to allow your food to cook with it’s own natural moisture locking in flavor and nutrition.
Commonly Asked Questions
What about layers? How many “plies” does it have?
If you’ve done a little cookware research, you’ve probably heard a few different terms relating to how many “layers” the cookware has. The fact is while stainless steel is a safe, non-porous surface that transfers no harmful chemicals into your food, it’s not a great conductor of heat. Aluminum conducts heat very well, but it can leach harmful metal into your food. Alone they have their own pros and cons, but put them together and WOW! It’s a perfect combination!
Once multi-ply construction was mastered and became accepted in the cookware industry, marketers had to find a way to make their brand seem better, and the race to see who had the most “layers” was on. The problem with this sales tactic was it misinformed consumers — it’s not the number of layers that matter, it’s the thickness, or gauge. 360 has one of the thickest measurements at .11″.
Do you have to cook using the Vapor Cooking Method?
Absolutely not! One of the many benefits is it allows you to cook as you always have, if you so desire. The Vapor Cooking Method is a feature you can use at any time.
Is 360 oven safe?
Yes. Their cookware is oven safe. It is safe in the oven and broiler up to 500 degrees.
I’m new to cooking with Stainless Steel. What’s the best way to clean it?
White or light-colored stains are due to mineral deposits from certain foods. Use baking soda or a stainless steel cleaner and make a gritty paste. Work over the area to remove any stuck on stains. For stuck on food, you can add soapy water or a mixture of white vinegar & water to your pan and reheat over medium to help loosen any burnt on food.